Wednesday, May 27, 2009

15 Books

Following is a question survey my friend posted on Facebook that I think nicely complements my blog. 



Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag however many friends you want, including me because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends choose.

If anyone I haven't tagged does this, tag me so I can see your books!

And the list, in no particular order:

1. Small Gods by Terry Pratchett

2. Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett

3. His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman (yes, technically a trilogy, but I count it as one)

4. The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner

5. The Sun Also Rises by by Ernest Hemingway

6. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver

7. Blackberry Wine by Joanne Harris

8. Holy Fools by Joanne Harris

9. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne

10. Walden by Henry David Thoreau 

11. Bobbed Hair and Bathtub Gin: Writers Running Wild in the 20's by Marion Meade

12. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

13. Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

14. Sunshine by Robin McKinley

15. The Winds Twelve Quarters by Ursula Le Guin

No comments:

Post a Comment